Meal Prep Questions
- Will it send me to the bathroom?
- Will it make me gasy?
- Will it stink up the entire office?
- Will I be full?
- Will my breath stink after eating?
- Will the meal kill me slowly? Ex. $1 microwave meal
These are all very important questions to ask yourself before you meal prep. If cabbage, broccoli, or any thing green turn your butt into a trumpet; do not eat it at work. I can’t eat greasy food at work under any circumstances. I will be running to the first floor bathroom for privacy.
My 3 Day Lunch
My body loves greens veggies. No butthole trumpet action for me.
- 1 pack of frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Squash cubed
- 1 Zucchini cubed
- 1c Mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic (less if you aren’t a garlic lover)
- 2 hand fulls of Spinach
- 1/2 of med onion
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4-1/2 cup of beef crumbs substitute or chicken substitute piece (optional)
- Cooking spray or Olive Oil or Vegan Butter
Turn heat medium high. Spray you pan with cooking spray. Add Squash and Zucchini to pan. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, then add mushrooms onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add, cauliflower rice, beef crumbles substitute, and garlic. Stir frequently for 2-3 minutes. Add 1/2 of the vegetable stock. Add spinach and lower the heat to medium low (between 2-3 on electric stove). Add the remaining vegetable stock, add desired seasoning, stir, then cover. Cook for 10 minutes.
I cook whatever vegetable I have on hand as my side item. I have this meal quite often. I try to jazz it up differently each time.