I am new to the world of avocado toast. OMG Where has it been my entire life. It’s easy and quick.
5 minutes or less
- 2 sliced of Multigrain Bread (you want to avoid thin soft bread)
- 1 small Avocado
- Himalayan Salt
- Trader Joe’s EveryDay Seasoning or Substitute for your favorite seasoning. Anything except Seasoned Salt
- Red Chili Flakes (They make all the difference in the world)
- Cut a ripe avocado in half.
- Remove the seed.
- Scoop the flesh into a bowl. (The green stuff inside of the skin)
- Add 1/2 of the seasoning.
- Mash the flesh of the avocado. The flesh should not be completely smooth.
- Add remainder of the seasonings. Season to taste.
- Toast the bread in a toaster or broiler. I don’t have a toaster; therefore, I used my broiler.
- Spread the avocado on the toast.
- Sprinkle Red Chili Flakes to your liking.
Take a bite. Enjoy
I saw these kitchen towels on IG and knew I needed them.
If you don’t know I purchased a new home in late October of 2018. I had all these grandiose plans of updates I wanted to make immediately. My pockets and plans didn’t match.
I love flamingos. I don’t know why. I just love them.
1” paint brush
Painters Tape (optional)
Door Knobs from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074JM7H7F/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Time: 1-4 hrs. depending on experience
I ordered the flamingos from CaliMomDesigns on Etsy. Each flamingo is 6″ tall and approximately 3″ wide. The decals are sold by the sheet. There are 20 flamingo decals per sheet. I purchased a copper, pink and dark blue sheets.
I removed everything from my pantry. I removed any marks on the walls with a Mr. Clean Eraser. It works great on flat paint.
I didn’t know how to remove the wire shelving. I wanted to keep it because the shelving because I wasn’t prepared to pay for a shelving new system. I had to paint around the wall attached pieces; a pain.
I painted my wall with Behr Premium Plus Ultra Interior Semi-Gloss Enamel Ultra Pure White 3750. I didn’t not like this paint. My walls were flat off white; however, it took several coats to cover. I let the paint dry 24 hours between coats.
I marked my spacing with a level. I placed the decals approximately 12″ apart horizontally and each row is about 4″ apart.