I am new to the world of avocado toast. OMG Where has it been my entire life. It’s easy and quick.
5 minutes or less
- 2 sliced of Multigrain Bread (you want to avoid thin soft bread)
- 1 small Avocado
- Himalayan Salt
- Trader Joe’s EveryDay Seasoning or Substitute for your favorite seasoning. Anything except Seasoned Salt
- Red Chili Flakes (They make all the difference in the world)
- Cut a ripe avocado in half.
- Remove the seed.
- Scoop the flesh into a bowl. (The green stuff inside of the skin)
- Add 1/2 of the seasoning.
- Mash the flesh of the avocado. The flesh should not be completely smooth.
- Add remainder of the seasonings. Season to taste.
- Toast the bread in a toaster or broiler. I don’t have a toaster; therefore, I used my broiler.
- Spread the avocado on the toast.
- Sprinkle Red Chili Flakes to your liking.
Take a bite. Enjoy